Inscrit le: 12 Jan 2015
|Posté le: Lun 19 Jan - 14:34 (2015) Sujet du message: Prochain patch
|Bon je le met ici y a pas d'autre lieu pour poster :s
Latest Game Update on PTS - 16/01/2015
PTS is being updated with 2 things today!
The short one: Marketplace update which is slated to go live later today. We're swapping the Rudolph Archeum Supply Crate for this month's update, the Ursamancer's Supply Crate (chance to drop a Mirage Bjorne).
The bigger one: 4.18 is going to PTS, patch notes below:
Version 1.2 Build 4.18
A series of events will be running on all servers through the end of February, aimed at increasing equipment and skill levels on the path toward the level 55 update. Here's the rundown:
PARTY TIME - Sea of Drowned Love and Serpentis
* New portals directly to Serpentis and Sea of Drowned Love (10-player version) now appear in Caernord, Marianople, and Growlgate Isle.
* New quests at the portals provide 3 entry tokens to each dungeon every day.
* Additional quests at the portals reward completion of various dungeon objectives with Lunadrops, Lunafrosts, and packages of 10-day duration temporary jewelry items in your choice of stat.
* New quests are available from the Temple Priestesses at Glorious Nui statues, offering rewards for achieving level 50 in multiple skill trees.
* For each skill tree that reaches level 50, you will receive a Library Expedition Legacy item. Collect enough of these items and turn them in for the following stacking rewards:
- 5 Library Expedition Legacies: 80 Dragon Bone Chips
- 7 Library Expedition Legacies: 1 of 3 Fire Ember Necklaces - Strength, Agility, or Intelligence.
- 10 Library Expedition Legacies: 100 Dragon Bone Chips
* Library Expedition Legacies are granted retroactively by Temple Priestesses; if you already have multiple or all trees at level 50, you will be granted quest completion for each of the skill quests you have leveled when speaking with the Temple Priestess.
* Library Expedition Legacies are only removed from your inventory at the point you turn in the 10 Legacy quest. Completing the 5 and 7 quests will leave these items in your inventory for the next stage up.
* [Dragon Bone Chips are items used in crafting Red Dragon accessories at the Dragonslayer's Workbench in Wyrmkin Camp, Karkasse Ridgelands.]
* Every 30 minutes, an icon in the bottom left corner will light up to offer you a Divine Gift package. You can collect a maximum of 10 Divine Gifts per day.
* Divine Gifts can be opened to receive Sun/Moon/Starpoints, Lucky Sun/Moon/Star Points, bound food, potions, Lunarites, Hereafter Stones, fireworks, or Any-Post Owls.
* Divine Gifts are untradeable.
* Added recipes to Handicrafts for the Spacious Storage Chest (50 slot), Illustrious Storage Chest (80 slot), and the new Golden Teardrop Storage Chest (100 slot). The recipes are available on Regal Handicraft Desks. These are the same items as can be purchased through the Marketplace, and are interchangeable in the crafting recipes. The Golden Teardrop Storage Chest will also be available in an upcoming Marketplace update.
* The Illustrious Storage Chest recipe now only appears on the Regal Handicraft Desk.
* Added a recipe for players to craft the Land Expansion Certificate item, which will also be available via Marketplace. These items can be crafted at any house or farm in the same way Bound Tax Certificates can be made. The recipe takes Land Expansion Permit, available from General Merchants for 300 gold, and 100 Bound Tax Certificates - purchased, non-bound tax Certificates do not work in this recipe. The Land Expansion Certificate item will also be available in an upcoming Marketplace update.
* The drop rate of the Fuschiafin dolphin mount from Dahuta in the Sea of Drowned Love has been increased.
* Sport Fishing: Fixed a bug where your target would not auto-change to your fish if you had selected another target prior to hooking it.
* The "Burrow" activated skill, gained by cooking Trimmed Meat over a campfire, can no longer be used inside dungeon instances.
* The Goblin Glider tooltip showed flight stats in line with other gliders, however the actual glide speed was slower than it should have been. This has been fixed and the Goblin Glider now flies at the same speed of other equally-statted gliders.
* Adjusted animation of Feathered Dragon Glider to make it smoother.
* Fixed a case where the speed of a destroyed rowboat could be incorrectly displayed.
* The Pet Healing Potion available on the Marketplace can no longer be consumed on dead pets without having an effect. It's now blocked with an appropriate error message.
* Fixed a text error where the error for being unable to use skills near a Nui stone was displayed incorrectly.
* Swapped the Korean string on the Dim Daybreak item for an English/French/German one.
On notera :
- des cadeaux (comme pour la période de noel) ou on peut recup des luni/soli point, des lunarites, d'autre truc
- le terrier ne marchera plus en instance
- d'autre zone d'acces pour serpentis / dahuta
- des récompenses supplémentaire pour les lignes de talent complété a 50 (le Archemaster)